Vodka Explosion

Uncle Jumbo’s handcrafts their own vodka. The owner Alex Kotrides accidentally caused a vodka explosion when he forgot how much corn he put in the tank. Check out more from https://www.instagram.com/unclejumbos/

The INSIDER team believes that life is an adventure! Subscribe to our channel and visit us at: https://thisisinsider.com
INSIDER on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thisisinsider/
INSIDER on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thisisinsider/
INSIDER on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisisinsider



Leave a Reply